Accessibility Statement ALH Germany
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: Air Liquide Healthcare Australia. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Air Liquide Healthcare Germany website. The Air Liquide Healthcare Germany website site includes the elements audited on the initial site Air Liquide Healthcare Australia. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- A keyboard trap on the search pop-up.
- Decorative images within the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The alternative text of some information-bearing images doesn't include all the information contained in the image in the header and footer.
- The contrast of some texts in relation to the background is insufficient.)
- The contrast of some interface components in relation to the background is insufficient.
- Videos don't have a textual transcription even though they contain textual information on the "Our Mission" page.
- The label of some links and image links doesn't allow understanding the destination.
- The carousel on the homepage is not implemented in an accessible way.
- The hierarchy of titles is not relevant and doesn't facilitate understanding for the screen reader.
- The quotation is not recognized as such by the screen reader on the "Prospitalia Supplier Price" page.
- Some form fields don't have a label, but only a placeholder.
- The label of some form submission buttons is not relevant on the "Contact" and "Individuals and Patients" pages.
- There are no valid format proposals to facilitate error correction on the "Contact" page.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe DevTools
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Homepage Kontakt (Contact)
- Impressum (Legal notice)
- Hilfe und FAQ
- IVF-Zentren (IVF Centers)
- Privatpersonen und Patienten (Private persons and patients)
- Unsere Mission (Our mission)
- Lieferantenaward Prospitalia (Prospitalia Supplier Award)
- Neuigkeiten und Events (News and Events)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07